Portrait painting

I used Affinity Photo, Portrait Pro 19 and Topaz Studio 2 with some hand painting using a Wacom tablet.

15 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Super job Ron …

1 Like

Do you have a canvas effect on there too? I’m seeing some kind of texture all over.

Do you do any frequency separation on the skin to retouch it?

It’s a great look that you created, BTW!

1 Like

I applied a canvas texture as a last step. No freq separation used. I had more brush strokes on it from Impression but lost much of it in the process. I wanted to give it an old masters look.

1 Like

It worked!

1 Like

beautiful work, it was a true pleasure in seeing and enjoying beautiful artwork again.as everyone knows I’e been away for a very long time due to my past illness. i want to let my friends on this forum that I"m trying to come back but still have a few more hurdles to overcome. it’s been nearly impossible to find the help i need with this covid crisis crap going on butI think I may have found some possible help thru the veteran gsupport groups and contacts i’m currently trying to get help with.like they say , they leave no one behind, but it is still all anuphillclimb from here
SO how is everybody else doing, i’ d love to hearing see what you’ve all been up to and I’m looking forward to viewing all the artwork, which I missed so greatly
take care everyone and it feels good to be back 9well sorta)i still have to apologize for any typing or spelling errors, because my limited hand use and poor eyesight still prevents me fromm doing my best