Best of Show

Like cooking from scratch, a little of this, a little of that…I use many digital tools and painting processes, including Topaz Labs’ suite of products until I like the result. This year’s Elegance at Hershey was outstanding…a warm and gorgeous day on the lawn of the Hotel Hershey® with many magnificent cars. Here is my rendering of the best of show…a stunning 1934 Packard that was once owned and customized by Clark Gable and is part of the Bahre Collection.

15 Likes

Very nice , could do a small wall hanger .

Very nice.

Welcome to the forum. Very nice final result!

Excellent work …

Like cooking from scratch, a little of this, a little of that…I use many digital tools and painting processes, including Topaz Labs’ suite of products until I like the result. This year’s Elegance at Hershey was outstanding…a warm and gorgeous day on the lawn of the Hotel Hershey® with many magnificent cars. Here is my rendering of the best of show…a stunning 1934 Packard that was once owned and customized by Clark Gable and is part of the Bahre Collection.

14 Likes

Beautiful!

Very nice work and welcome to the forum. You had two topics with the same image so I merged them together for you.

Thank you! Sorry I am working to figure your forum out. I have many pieces to post that I used Topaz products to create, in addition to other tools. Is the Showoff Spot category the best for me to use?

1 Like

You’re welcome and yes, the Showoff Spot is a good place to show your work.

Gorgeous…beautiful work.

Thank you for your kind words.

A well conceived PP

Some sterling handling of the Artist PS Action…if I’m right? :wink:

Yes that was part of the process, mostly to help with the background and overlay the subject painting. Thank you.

Great image of a classic…

Beautiful work Matt.

Stunning image of an old classic vehicle. Your treatment is superb. Love your work.

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment. Beautiful subjects make the process a lot easier! LOL

Beautiful Work! I would love to see the original image and maybe a little bit of a breakdown on your process from start to finish.