Hey peeps, sorry been busy the last few days. Just getting round to reading all of this updated info.
Ok, so first I can confirm, updating display adapters in Win 10 is not sufficient, you do need to visit Nvidia and update from there. I can confirm I am on the latest driver version 385.69. I did a custom install involving a clean of previous driver installations.
1) Even after updating, my Nvidia Control Panel is not like yours. I do not get a pull down menu under 3d settings>Global Settings Tab>just under Preferred graphics processor>Auto-select, High Performance, Intergrated Graphics.
2) Therefore I also do not get that 'Run with graphics processor' option when right clicking icons 'n stuff.
3) I popped into my BIOS, ensured the gpu was giving primary preference to the PCIe slot and not onboard, in fact it looked like the onboard was 'disabled' as much as it kinda could be. I did try enabling it back, to see if that would give way to getting those right click features that you have screen shotted, but it seemed to make no difference, so I put it back.
4) I'm starting to think that with a different Nvidia card you get that pull down/right click option, whereas I just don't.
5) Photoshop seems fine using my GPU, this is a LR issue only (and therefore Topaz also seems affected, both Studio and via Plugin selection from LR (as I am having to use LR with GPU off).