Addison, we have a problem

Not sure what’s different. Latest version of TS (1.14.4), still using PhotoShop CS6. New Win10 system but have performed this a number of times before w/o problems. Brought a jpg into PShop & saved as a PSD. Duped the layer to send to TS. Made my adjustments (just a simple Frame with matte) & OKed but result in PS is hideous. Image is 8-bit RGB.

Suggestions?

How very strange. If you took the image directly into TS standalone, added the same adjustment, saved and re-opened in PS does the color shift occur? What if you saved as a tif rather than a psd? Does this happen regardless of what adjustments are applied? I know is used to work but since it is a new system, which probably means you had to reinstall programs, perhaps there is a setting that is different. Maybe this article will give you a clue Topaz Labs

I ended up converting to TIF and brought that into TS directly and that worked as expected. I haven’t experimented to see if it’s something specific to that particular Digital Frame. Haven’t had any other issues with other adjustments. I want to test to see that if in this case, hitting Apply before OKing to send back to PS might make a difference.

Nope, same problem.

Very strange indeed Mark.