Double Exposure

I am not sure why I shot the original and even less sure why it never made it to the trash. I think I may have given it new life with Topaz Studio. I used Basic Adjustment, Precision Contrast Dehaze, and Textures (the background. I did a lot of playing with the sliders and Blend Modes to end with “Double Exposure”

Original

17 Likes

Wow what difference. Glad you didn’t trash it.

2 Likes

A new life it has! Good job.

2 Likes

I tend to keep most everything I shoot. It seems with all the advances in software capability and options, there’s more opportunity for creations like this one. Yesterday’s trash is today’s recyclable.

Nice work Larry.

Best regards

2 Likes

Great looking image …nice job.

1 Like

Nicely done.

1 Like

nice conversion

1 Like

@ScottO, @cruzinova57, @Laundromat, @BobKramer, @Michigander, @digital2006 Thanks folks!

Very creative, nice final result!

1 Like

@KenKv thanks

Love the result and agree with @ScottO… you never know when something may be recyclable.

2 Likes

trash nothing! There’s always somewhere it will find a use

Unfortunately, I tend to do that with a lot of things that are not photo files… :grimacing:

1 Like

My gran kept

1. rubber bands
  2. plastic bags
  3. etc etc

I keep screws, nails, washers, bolts, nuts, and lengths of timber which are residues of jobs done

1 Like

Same here!

2 Likes

My thought went to shows about people hoarding. I blame the shows showing how much value seemingly worthless stuff might have. Now I can’t throw stuff away as easily as I used to. LOL

1 Like

I commented on another comment and forgot to add that I love the picture. I love trees so definitely love what you have done here!

@cre8art, @el48tel, @Rand, Thanks for the comments.

That’s actually pretty cool, I like it !

1 Like

Thanks!