Fractals - 1

It’s a long story … I’ve not posted for a while … part of the story being a dead PC … as in totally defunct … so the only way to communicate with the outside world has been through a steam driven laptop … so after much ££££ and even more time to recover the images from the backup drive (thank goodness most of the 42000 photos have been recovered and much of the software from various drives other than the PC) … not much time for taking images … so … here you have 3 fractal images in a trip to Painter 2018 … then into PaintShopPro and Adjust 5 and back to PaintShopPro.

Sorry it’s a boring title … offers for a more inspirational one are appreciated

11 Likes

You could have written us a letter.

2 Likes

Poor Terry! (I am not sarcastic)
Always create a Windows recovery disk!!! Twice a year or so create an image of your C:\ drive. Backup your valuable data to external drives, cloud, or wherever (i backup mine to two different locations). I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT - because this happened to me, too.

btw - like the fractals

1 Like

@john811 - couldn’t even do that at one stage
@Laundromat - yes - agreed - but the poor machine was approaching retirement - its death meant no pension, easy life etc - it will be cannibalized for parts - spare part surgery together with the remnants of the machine my daughter had from me a few years ago

1 Like

Way cool work Terry …

1 Like

Terry this is fabulous. You always create beautiful work in Painter. Do I dear ask what brushes you used in Painter?

1 Like

Explosion of the planet Fracturion! Wow image Terry!

1 Like

@BobKramer thanks - much appreciated
@Ricci - the short answer is — there are three fractal images applied as textures over an “Express Paint” backdrop. The brushes were from the Texture Source Blending standard brushes (I’ve not yet found all of the other brushes I have acquired). Each image was applied with a mixture of brushes each at very very low opacities building the chroma and/or luminance very slowly - so from those brush types.
@Michigander - title is a good-un

2 Likes