Greg Rostami Impression and AIRemix TSP

Please feel free to use and share this TSP Studio Project file which emulates the fantastic Impression/AIRemix technique demonstrated by Greg Rostami in his recent webinar. The supplied photo (of a Lynx) is CC0 - free to use, free to modify, free to distribute. Don’t forget to hit APPLY! Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I had a couple problems just info if others have it. The center screen download button on Drop didn’t work but there was another one in the upper right corner that did (direct download). When I opened the .tsp file in Studio, the adjustments didn’t apply. they were listed in the adjustment list but nothing on the picture. Click Apply button then go back to the original and it worked.

I’ve done a new preset using the same picture and after a bit of effort, opened a Dropbox account. I kept the same name and added “pastel” to it. I will post the picture and the dropbox link for anyone. Nice idea.

1 Like

Here in the UK, that central d/load button seems to work OK. Glad to hear that you have enough experience of Topaz Studio to realise that the Apply button needed to be used. @Artisan-West thank you for taking the time. Use, Share, Modify this TSP File as much as you like. And let us see some of your work! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing Jack … much appreciated … will be playing with this when I get a chance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Jack …

1 Like