Issues with Plugins Upgraded to be part of Studio

Joe - I didn’t lose it - the new computer seems to be unable to access it - probably because I am no longer with BT. But they were not available on my old computer either on Saturday when I was attempting to install on the new computer so it was not to do with the email address as that was still working on the old computer until this morning! I didn’t change the email address on my Topaz account until Sunday.

AiDon - I said they were not available ‘in my account’ i.e. when they are listed in your account they also have their license key listed. As I was installing them on a new computer I needed the license key.

Now all the plug ins are missing from my account as are the license keys. This may not seem like theft to you but it does from where I am! Downloading them without a license key is pretty useless!

1 Like

We didn’t steal anything, and your information is clearly listed if you login with the email address you have here. Not the BT address. Log out, log back in, and if you don’t see your licenses, send us a screenshot on your support ticket of what you see.

I see your licenses. You say you don’t. That means you’re not logging in correctly.

I’d also recommend replying on your support ticket, instead of here, so we don’t have to censor so much information. Thanks!