It's Coming

The Japanese Maple outside my study holds birds for pictures throughout the year - this was taken last March and processed today.

21 Likes

Nice composition …

1 Like

thanks very much Don

Beautiful shot

1 Like

I love the touch of red.

1 Like

Your treatment is very good for this snow scenery and the bird is super !

1 Like

Many thanks for your kind comments @Mond, @BarbMc and @m.pierrealarie. I appreciate them.

2 Likes

I’m lovin’ this bird too.

Outstanding capture Flick …the red really pops.

From start to finish a really great image. Nice job, Flick.

Everything is so right about this. There is a little noise in it when enlarged and I betcha Denoise would take care of it. This is a stunning image.
and beckons to be on the wall.

Thanks very much for your comments @ellemat2, @BobKramer, @Warren1934 and @Michigander. @Michigander, I had missed the noise - treated it with a mixture of DeJpeg and DeNoise and got rid of most of it - see what you think

Did smooth but this is such an awesome image, from the start, and the little noise did not distract at all.

1 Like

Still great image. I failed to notice the noise in the original, that speaks to the quality of the (before) image.

1 Like

Wow…very nice…love it!

1 Like

What an amazing, detailed picture. Sometimes the best photographs occur right in your own backyard. Wonderful work!

1 Like

Glad this was brought to the front again. It is a fabulous image!!!

1 Like

@XiaoLin - thanks very much for your comments, and Wayne, (@Michigander) I am very glad that you still like this image. It is fun to look at things after a fairly long time to see what you still like and what is just so-so.

What a nice image and how lucky are you to have such activity going on just outside your window.

1 Like

I love my study window - makes it easy to spend hours in front of the computer working on images. I’m glad you liked it.