Latest Update to 1.1.8

Absolutely LOVE the addition of the Painting Progress slider, something I’ve been asking for and discussion for over a year! YEAH. MANY thanks!!

I can’t get the validation process to set Impression as an owned adjustment. Activating both Validate and Sync (several times) doesn’t change the icon from black to blue nor get rid of the “x” days left in trial. Any suggestions?

Still no noticeable speed improvement.

It looks like the Clarity plugin validation worked correctly, but I don’t yet see an order generated for Impression on the Studio side. Can you please make sure you’ve updated to 1.2.6, and try the process again?

Before I knew about the validation process, I bought another copy of Clarity so it didn’t get updated, it is a new purchase. I updated to 1.2.6 before doing any of the validation stuff. Just tried again and it is not working. The Clarity part in not a validation result.

Clarity = HSL Color Tuning + Precision Contrast.

You have it.

Yes,of course I do, but we are talking about Impression NOT validating and updating .

Ugh. Sorry. I’m going to try to do it on my end. I’ll message you.

Looks like I was able to get it to work on my end, so it could just be an installation issue on your side. This is only the second product we’ve done this with, so we’re still refining the process.

Whatever you did it is now showing as blue on my end as all is working as advertised. THANKS for the beta tester update. As I noted earlier it didn’t work for clarity and not knowing about the process I bought another copy. NO BIG deal at all but thought it might be of interest. :wink:

I only see a single order against your email address, that was more than $0, and that was for Motion Blurs.

What order number do you have for the second purchase?

I don’t remember and truthfully it is not important. It was just a comment about the update service NOT available at the time and/or it not being available on my end at the time.

However, of possible importance, I just received the following email about changing my password. I haven’t. Did perhaps something you did generate the email?

"Hi sonofjohan,

This notice confirms that your password was changed on Topaz Studio.

If you did not change your password, please contact the Site Administrator at
sales@topazlabs.com

This email has been sent to dcjohan@centurylink.net

Regards,
All at Topaz Studio
http://web.topazlabs.com"

If nothing has been changed we can just ignore it but thought I’d best check.

I’m out for the rest of the evening. Have a GREAT weekend and thanks for your personal support, it is most appreciated!!
dave

One more thing, I just checked and my password has been changed by somebody so I no longer know what it is. I’ll look into it later this evening.

I changed it. I sent you a message with the new password :slight_smile:

Thanks. Got it. :slight_smile:

O.K., all issues resolved with the exception of the sluggishness behavior over which this discussion was initiated. One thing I do think we need to potentially address is why you had to make the validation of Impression work from your end and I couldn’t do it on my end. I realize things are in development so not a complaint just an offer to do what I can to resolve that issue IF it is still an issue as I obviously cannot ascertain from my end.

The problem was the database on your side. We’re working on autocorrecting certain things that can go wrong. We may also be adding a menu item to re-initialize your database to sync with the server.

We’re working on it :slight_smile: