Product keys

Is it possible to find a copy of my product keys in my already installed Topaz products? Where would I find it. I’ve purchased about 7 different products and I can’t find any of them in my Topaz account, or the license keys.

Just raise a support request at the Plugins link on the header that says Need Help?.

I have contacted support. That can’t give me the keys unless I have a receipt. I can not possibly go back through my credit and bank accounts to find the purchases I’ve made over several years. That’s why I asked if I can retrieve the keys through my already registered purchases.

If your inquiry is about Plug-ins like Impressions, etc. go to Topaz web page and log into your account then go to the left side menu and click on “MY PRODUCTS”. Your key #'s should be there.

Guys. Please go back and re-read my post.

MY PRODUCTS AND KEYS ARE NOT LISTED UNDER MY ACCOUNT. NOTHING NADA ZILCH.

If the products were there I wouldn’t be looking for another work around.

THEN RAISE A SUPPORT TICKET LIKE THE MODERATOR SUGGESTED!

As this is a user-to-user forum the only place you can get your issues with product keys resolved is from Topaz Studio. As you stated earlier you will need to provide receipts to confirm you have actually purchased the products.

Where you say your products and keys aren’t listed, could it be because you used a different email address at the time you purchased them?

Let me preface this by saying that I’m not technical support. You did not say whether you were working on a PC or a Mac. If you are on a MAC, I can’t help you. If you are a Window’s user, you might be able to fine your License Keys in the registry. I’ve found my license keys in the registry locations listed below.

You are looking in the hive for the key that says, “LICENSE” which will show your license.

If you are a Windows user, but have no idea what the registry is or how to navigate it - contact technical support.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Topaz Labs
Topaz Texture Effects 2
Topaz Adjust 5
Topaz Impression 2
Topaz Glow 2
Topaz DeNoise 6
photoFXLab
Simplify 4

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TopazLabs
Topazbundle

Hope this helps.

If on a PC you also might try Belarc Advisor at Belarc Advisor - Belarc, Inc.
Among the many features it captures quite a few software license numbers. If the Topaz plugins have been uninstalled they may or may not show in Belarc Advisor.