Two versions Sharpen AI on one PC

I have just downloaded 3.0.0 of Sharpen AI and I want to compare it to V2, over several chosen pictures. So I would like to keep both versions active.

Is this possible? I gave it a go, but had no option to install except over the top of the older version AFAICS.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Nick

1 Like

If you try to install one version when you already have another version installed then it will overwrite the first one. However, I think (emphasis on think) if you uninstall the version you have installed and then reinstall it, as a completely new install it will give you the option to install it to a folder other than the default. Then when you install the second version you’ll get the same option because it won’t detect the prior version, but this time you can accept the default location or put it somewhere different again. I think that’s how it works - when the installer detects a prior version already installed in the default location it overwrites it without giving you the option to install elsewhere.

Good grief! Ok I will absorb that slowly. ATM my paltry data allowance has taken a hit downloading V3 of sharpen and denoise, so I have to wait. Next time I will not dl the online version, but the full version

Thank you for the info.

Nick

1 Like