Using a saved mask, when I try to paste it in the Texture adjustment, it does nothing - just a black rectangle shows. The mask works properly in all other adjustments. However, this is an unusual case. These are the steps I did:
1) Create montage using image layer adjustment twice. Save as tiff
2) Use ReMask 5 plug-in to mask out what I don't want. Use a transparent background.
3) Refine image in PS6. and then make background white. Keep as tif. Close out of PS6.
4) Open Studio and open image. Use Basic adjustment and create mask of image without white background. Copy the mask
5) Use a couple of other adjustments with the pasted mask. Save as a tiff and also as a tsp.
6) Open a texture adjustment on the tsp, and try to paste the mask. Get only a black rectangle (or white if I click on invert). In either case, no mask. Textures either do nothing (black rectangle) or cover everything (white rectangle).
7) Try with the tiff. Same exact thing.
8) Close texture adjustment. Previous adjustment shows along with mask. Click on Global mask. Paste mask there. Then copy it from there.
9) Open texture adjustment. When it opens, the default texture appears properly with proper mask attributes, even though I have not even tried to paste the mask. From that point on I can use the texture adjustment normally.
Again, this does not happen with any other adjustment (at least the ones I tried (didn't try every one)).
Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it a problem with the Texture Adjustment?