Error message Sharpen AI

Whenever I make an adjustment with a slider, be it in Sharpen or DeNoise, I keep getting an error message about being unable to find an entry point pop up before the program does its magic. I can just X it out, but it’s very annoying, and I don’t know how to fix it. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Topaz%20error

Hi, Update your GPU drivers from the manufacturers website.

Hi Don, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Topaz progs but it didn’t make a difference. I don’t understand what you said. I’m running Windows7 Professional on a custom built system by a computer company for me.

What GPU is installed on your system and what is the driver?

Go to Device Manager, right-click on the Display Adapter in use, then click on Driver and post a screenshot here please:

Thanks Don. I’m away from that pc at the moment but will reply tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what the drivers etc are without checking.

Hi Don, here’s the screenshot as requested. Didn’t realise it was this old!

Drivers

Hi Don, I mentioned this issue to a technically gifted friend, and he’s just helped me to find what I need to update my system based on the above screenshot. Have just downloaded an update released late June for my system. Hope it works. Thanks for offering to help me out. I’ll make sure over the weekend it has solved the issue, and if not will contact you again. Cheers.

1 Like