Titled: "Beyond Terror" (Sorry folks,,, really Im ok, )

11 Likes

That is ‘screamish’ …

2 Likes

Well - so much for a good nights sleep tonight.

3 Likes

lol, ohhh thank you I havnet laughed so hard in weeks, its a tense life these days,

just loved your response and bless the way you took it, lightly

1 Like

yaaaaaaaaaa gaaaad yesssssss! thank you booo!

Love it!!!

Thank you Iam so surprised with the comments, there has to be one that knee jerks and says Im a sic young man that has no business putting horrible evil demon’s up and next to the pretty things in life ,and I must go get an exorcism, lol Im waiting ,as I have one “Exersisium” to put up as soon as someone tells me to go get one, lol,
Iam please to find you folks can have fun with creepy art as thats all Im dong,
:)) what ot see it? just tell me i need to go get one, lol,
this one, Im have a hard time turning it around tho into a positive concept dark art which as mentioned is a goal of mine for the dark art folder, a play in yin/yang pos/neg living together, lol reminds me of Lennon and Stevie wonders song, that stupid (IMHO) black and white keyboard song, corny, but good sentiment, ya know, my bro and sis, keep me away from their little circle, not going to admit being a part of “their” family, shrug, I just want happy, thanks again for thinking

2 Likes

Posted and rethought

Tom, this is such an emotional image. The eyes are calling out for help while the rest of life is failing. You are a master at this.

1 Like

Great work! I love the mood. - not all images have to be happy and cheerful!

1 Like

I agree with Ken and everyone else… love the image, it provokes thought and touches the soul.

It is reminiscent of Edvard Munch

1 Like

I was just looking at the image again - it is extremely powerful, but did you really want it in the Photos for Play category?

My 2 cents - - - -

1 Like

OH I get it, no! I sure didnt mean ot throw this out there, thank you very much, this is a category? I didnt really look closely at it when I posted this, it is late, tired, and hurry to close eyes, lol I didnt even know there was this purpose for this,purpose lol, I have ot slow down a little in here, the image that some one did I thought you pulled that up and were asking me if I really wanted that image up in this category, lol I was scratching my head thinking , when did I do that? , lol, then I recognized I was dealing with two people you advising me, rightly so, and thank you for recognizing ,no this is not what I want, thank you for your insight from standing in my shoes and mind, hey! I think what might be fun is ot take this new image Michi"gander"? did and see what, I can do with his as long as I fell inot this hell hole, lol HEY! Mich, I didnt know what I was doing when I posted the original here but thank you for playing with it, did it help at all? did you enjoy doing it? if so would you like another?

2 Likes

Thank you very much Ken, to me when someone goes back to look again it speaks to me of that persons commitment and intentions with and to their own work, when we look and look and look again no matter what level, this show to me a person with goals

1 Like

Mich? that didnt really start with mine did it?

Wouldn’t want to meet this guy in a dark alley…or any place else tor that matter…one scary looking whatever it is.

I don’t see any reason for it not to be in this category.

1 Like

Yes it did. Added some, did some cloning and distorted in PS and then used Impressions. Just having a little fun. Your original was cool, scary and well done.

1 Like