Topaz Labs - Bundle 8 contents [RESOLVED]

It would be helpful to know what bundle 8 or any other bundle included at the time of purchase particularly with the changes in accounts, mine is listed as Bundle 10… I would think the same situation would arise and apply to Studio as new Adjustments are added.

I agree that would be helpful, however it wasn’t called bundle 8 when I bought it so I have no idea what it now means.

Yes…I realize you didn’t have a bundle number when originally purchased…but evidently Topaz has the offerings categorized.so they know what products should have been included when it was purchased. I own two complete sets of all the original products that were purchased at different times so tracking could have become difficult with changes.

I’m anticipating there might be a similar situation arising with Studio bundles as new Adjustments are added.

See if this link helps. Click on Bundle 8 to show what is included.

https://support.topazlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/215036298-Topaz-Labs-License-Key-Guide

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this Kathy…I looked for something like this yesterday, didn’t turn anything up but knew that there had to be an internal list if only for staff.

1 Like

Thank you for the links, I have now found the original receipts and B&W effects was purchased separately and is not showing in my products so I am just wanting to see if their customer support ever answers me. Its been a week now since I opened the first ticket and 4 days since the second one. It doesn’t make me want to buy more of their products when its this hard to get a reply.

I’ve replied to your request. We’re a super small team of just 1.5 (I help part time, since I am now the web admin in addition to head of support and admin of this forum) people providing support. Also, creating multiple requests slows us down, so please avoid doing so. I’ve closed and merged your duplicate requests into one. Thanks.

Also, this is not site feedback. Moving to an appropriate section. @moderators, please keep an eye on posts like these.