We are excited to release a new version of Topaz Studio Open Beta, 0.9.0!
We have been hard at work on the GUI and a new way to install and update Topaz Studio.
The GUI has gone through a lot of changes; we had some big things we wanted to do with it and it went through an entire redesign. We would really like to know what you think about the new look and feel of the application.
Also, in the spirit of the product and the times, we are happy to announce that Topaz Studio will use a launcher to install and update the program. We plan to release and update frequently constantly adding value to the product.
With that in mind, our new way to install and update is going to let us keep you up to date with all of the latest in photo-manipulation technology.
- Program now installs and updates through an update manager
- Added In the ability to Like presets
- Added a "Recent" tag
User Interface Changes
- Moved The Effect Panel to the left of the screen
- Made all panels collapsible
- Moved Adjustment and effect navigation buttons into pop-out panels
- Updated the look of tabs
- Changed the way the grid-view is displayed
- Removed Work-flow effects
- Image Overlay now uses on screen manipulation for transformations instead of sliders.
- Anti-aliasing in lens corrections
- Made application faster on effect selection
- Fixed some issues with crashing on certain effect processing
- Added cross document thumbnail caching
Here are the download links:
Thanks for your feedback, all of your hard work, and amazing images!