VIDEO: How to develop your Artistic Style using Topaz Studio presented by Joe Reardon

Originally published at: VIDEO: How to develop your Artistic Style using Topaz Studio presented by Joe Reardon - Topaz Labs

Join Joe Reardon as he shares his signature style and workflow using multiple effects in Topaz Products including B&W, Lens Effects, Studio, Multi Image Blending, AI Clear and AI Gigapixel

Joe is a New Hampshire based freelance photographer, workshop leader and instructor. He is a juried artist at the New Hampshire Art Association, Plymouth Center for the Arts, South Shore Art Association, Cambridge Art Association, Rockport Art Association and the Copley Society of Art. He regularly leads workshops and software training in and around the New England area and has had his work displayed in both the US Senate and the US Congress.

3 Likes

Thanks for the post and link @HeathRobinson. I did attend the webinar and found it very informative.
One thing I have mentioned before and have to bring up again After watching a webinar I never get a follow up email with a link to rewatch the webinar? I use to get them in the past but not lately… for several webinars? Any suggestions?

Gotowebinar’s software actually manages that email list and if you’ve ever unsubbed from them you get removed from all future webinar lists.

You can reach out to them here: Official GoTo Help - GoTo Webinar Support

They should be able to correct this for you. Also if you go to the registration page for any webinars about an hour or so after they’re over you can enter your info to watch the recording as well.

1 Like