DeNoise AI Only Runs Once Before Requiring Reboot

Just starting using my new Windows laptop since my 2015 MacBook Pro 13" is struggling to keep up (processing time seems to be less than half what it is on the MacBook). I have Adobe LR Classic/PS, and invoke DeNoise AI from LR. Windows, Adobe and Topaz are all updated with their latest versions & updates. Even with multiple files selected, I can invoke DeNoise AI from Lightroom just fine . . . ONCE! DeNoise batch processes the files and returns control back to Lightroom as it should just fine. But after that, any subsequent attempt to invoke DeNoise AI (either from LR or standalone) results in nothing happening at all … no errors; it just simply won’t run. Quitting & restarting LR did nothing either. The only remedy I have found is to reboot my laptop. Anyone else having similar issues?

As a reminder, most people will assume you are reporting on the latest version, but it’s always good to explicitly state the version number you are dealing with in case it’s not the latest.

Yes, I tried to leave no room for assumption . . . although I should have put the version#.

Please raise a support request at the main website.

Also just check your GPU drivers are up to date from the manufacturers web site, not Windows update or the PC manufacturers website.